Tuesday, August 25, 2009

9 Month Portraits & Updates

Wow, it's been a while since I have done any blogging. It's been SO busy in the Thalinger household. Jackson finally starting getting in his first teeth and they look hilarious. Did yall have some fussy babies during that time and please tell me it doesn't last that long?! I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Two came in at once and he is definitely not acting like himself. Here are some pics from his 9 month portraits we had a couple of weeks ago. It is so much harder getting good pictures when your child is ALL over the place and into and EATING EVERYTHING!

Silly Boy!


The Whole Fam








LOVES the water! And being NAKED!



2 comments:

The Batts said...

hey! get some hyland teething tablets! they have really helped liam!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, teething is one of the worst parts of parenthood! We used hylands (all natural) teething tablets with the girls and it helped a ton!! LOVE the new pics, especially the ones where he is naked in the fountain... so cute!