Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Miracle Baby on the Way!

YES, it is TRUE! Mama is pregnant again! And this time...we weren't even trying! After many months of unsuccessful attempts the first time around, this is truly a miracle in the making! Years ago, I was diagnosed with endometriosis and just knew it would take me a long time, if not forever to get pregnant! The doctor told me that I must have all my children by 30 years old if I wanted to have any kids at all. Kevin and I were so fortunate when we found out we were pregnant the first time and just figured it would take us months, if not years to get pregnant again. We were planning on trying again sometime this fall, but God had a different plan! I'm just shy of 10 weeks and I've been dying to tell everyone! I'm posting it on my blog first and then in the next couple of weeks, I'll tell everyone through Facebook.

Really?! I still can't believe it's true!


Baby #2!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, my eyes are totally watering!! CONGRATS!! I was diagnosed with PCOS and it took me 3 years (and lots of fertiltiy treatments) to get my girls. I was then told there would be NO way to get pregnant again w/o the fertility treatments and wouldn't you know... I got pregnant with McKay w/o even trying either. God is great!!!!! Congrats again... so so happy for you! Keep us posted!

nbjenni said...

Oh my goodness, congrats!

Chap and Heather said...

I am soooooooooooooo surprised, and soooooooooo excited for you!! This is WONDERFUL NEWS! Oh my goodness, I know you are thrilled! I just can't WAIT to see you! yay yay yay!!

The Batts said...

omigosh!!! congratulations!!! i am so excited for ya'll!!

Beth said...

Congrats Lindsay! That is truly a miracle, what a blessing!

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Lindsay..........I am so excited!!!!! I can't believe the news. I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it!!!! I hope you are feeling good. Please know I will be praying for you and for little baby Thalinger!!! Yeah...little Jackson is gonna be a fun big brother!! I love you mucho!!!

Shelley said...

Congratulations!!!

The Galloways said...

Congratulations to you all! What a wonderful blessing!

Anne said...

What amazing, amazing news!! Congratulations, Lindsay - hope you're feeling well!

Natalie and Jonathan said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! God is so good and loves to surprise us! I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest!