Here are some of the "few" places I have been finding Jackson in the house. He LOVES getting into and pulling up on EVERYTHING! He will not sit still for anything. People say they have never seen such an active child...I don't know what I'm going to do when he starts walking or RUNNING!

I'm HUNGRY!

Did I do something WRONG?


Trying to get up the stairs...Babyproofing starts this weekend!

SO determined!

Daddy, please take me to New York with you!
4 comments:
People tell me the same thing about McCain. He is sooo active! I think it must be a boy thing! Curiosity is a sign of intelligence though!
omigosh!! so cute, i can't believe how mobile he is!!
Ha! Reminds me of his mom =) He is so freakin' cute!!! Will call you next week for a lunch date =)
He is precious! Luke is all over the place and never stops! Have fun!
Post a Comment