Monday, July 19, 2010

3 Months Old!

Baby Girl is already 3 months old, you forget how quickly time flies! She is full of smiles and coos all the time. She recently started laughing and I can't help but laugh back. I am starting to get her on a pretty good nap schedule. I like to put both babies down in the afternoons at the same time so I can at least get a little break! She goes to bed around 8pm and sleeps until around 4am and will go back down till about 8am. I feel very lucky!

Addyson's Stats:
Weight ~ Approximately 11 pounds, 6 ounces (25-50%)
Height ~ Approximately 22 inches (25-50%)
Recently started Size 2 diapers
Wears 3 months or 3-6 month clothes
LOVES to look up at lights/fan and watching her big brother, has noticed her right arm and holds it up to look at, loves to play on her playmate and we are still unsure of the tummy time

Jackson's Stats:
Weight ~ Approximately 26 pounds
Height ~ Approximately 33 inches (25-50%)
Recently started Size 5 diapers
Wears 18-24 months clothes (Has always been very average)
Foods ~ Has become very picky, LOVES cottage cheese and yogurt, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cheese...Does not like meat (so I usually have to hide it in something like a quesadilla)
Words ~ Has an extensive vocabulary of 100+ words and will copy ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we say (have to be super careful!)...Has started saying 2 and 3 word sentences
Other ~ Such a CAREFREE and overall HAPPY little boy who loves to laugh and dance and play all the time. He can be shy in front of a crowd, but give him 10 minutes and he's the center of attention! He cracks me up all the time!

Jackson is loving his "Addy." He loves her so much that he wants to be with her all the time, and I mean ALL the time! I hired a Mother's Helper for the summer and unfortunately it hasn't worked out to my advantage as I had hoped. Jackson wants to be with Addy and I all the time and honestly, who can blame him! :) On another note, his temper tantrums have escalated. Talk about wearing my patience thin! He is constantly waking up his sister and it can be very frustrating!

Having a graphics background, I have always been interested in photography. I took a class recently by my friend Erin and have been busy practicing! Here are a few of my favorites from Addyson's 3 month session. ENJOY!









2 comments:

Julie said...

Addy is beautiful and it sounds like you have being the mother of two down to a art. Give my love to those sweet babies!

Jamie Clark said...

Love your blog! And the pics of your angels!! SO you have to help me out. Tell me how do you create an image to stay at the top of your blog? And Where do you get your backgrounds? Too cute!!!