WOW, it's been a lot longer than I thought since the last time I wrote a post. And, wow, have things changed. Addyson is a little over 2 months old and things are going great. She was colicky for about 6 weeks, but I am happy to say we are past that stage. And to top of off, we are even sleeping 8 hour stretches at night!!! I absolutely love my little diva and Jackson can't get enough of his "Addy." He kisses her and stands by her side all the time. He is extremely protective of her...we were happy to start that off young! He lays down beside her on her playmat and even attempts to feed her bottles while trying to feed himself...Take a look at the last 2 months...
2 months old!

Such a BIG help!

OOPS...that's NOT for you silly!

LOVES HER!
No comments:
Post a Comment