HALFWAY THERE!!! Considering the 1st trimester crept along as slowly as can be, I am ecstatic to be halfway through! For me, being pregnant has not been fabulous whatsoever. I have been sick for about 16 weeks and finally starting to feel somewhat better. Still do not have the preggo appetite (I'm sure it will be here before I know it!) and not able to eat lots of foods yet, especially meat which has always been a huge favorite of mine! I crave everything SWEET, SWEET, AND SWEETER! Although I have always loved sweets, they have brought on a new meaning to me this pregnancy! Can't wait to meet my baby girl in just 20 short weeks. It will be here before we know it. And just so you all know, her name is going to be Addyson Elizabeth Thalinger! We are thrilled to finally have some pink in the family. We have 4 boys now (daddy, Jackson, Dillon & Brooks) and mama needs her a girl!
7 years ago



4 comments:
YAY!!!!! Sooooo excited about the girl news! That's fantastic! I can't wait to meet her. LOVE the name too!
PS...thought you were supposed to show 'earlier' on your second...you still don't look pregnant you dope! :)
you look so great! you can't even tell you are prego! hope we can get together soon!
How cute and TINY are you?! You so don't look 20 weeks. :) Congrats on the half-way mark!! Love the name too! You are going to LOVE having a little girl! So excited for you!
Oh Lindsay- I am so excited for ya'll. You will absolutely love having one of each. It's the best of both worlds. I love her name too- Allie's middle name is Elizabeth and I know that is your middle name. What a pretty name. Congratulations to all three of you.
Post a Comment