We could not be happier!!! We always wanted to have 1 of each and we are so lucky to have gotten our wish. Thank you God for giving us this miracle baby!
I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I love you so much and could not be more thrilled for you all. Jackson is gonna be such a fun big brother!! Yeah for little girls!!!!
5 comments:
so great! ya'll are so blessed! it will be so fun to see how they interact with each other!
Congrats! Little girls are so wonderful!
Congratulations! I know that you are all tickled PINK!
I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I love you so much and could not be more thrilled for you all. Jackson is gonna be such a fun big brother!! Yeah for little girls!!!!
What wonderful, wonderful news!! She's going to be just gorgeous. Congratulations!
Post a Comment