Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Private Blog

OK...so I've been thinking for some time now about making my blog private. SO, if you are interested in still looking at my blog (especially all you Blog Stalkers out there, you know who you are!), leave me your email address so I can add it to my list. Thanks so much and I appreciate all of you out there that follow it!

13 comments:

The Batts said...

rubinabatt@gmail.com

Chap and Heather said...

heatherannewu@yahoo.com


How did the reunion go?? I HATE I had to miss it :( I would have loved to see everybody!!

The Galloways said...

elizabethsgalloway@gmail.com

I love keeping up with your sweet family!

Katherine said...

tsinclai@bellsouth.net

I have been thinking about doing the same thing. Love looking at your pics!

Anonymous said...

Me Please. :) gjsk4@att.net

Alison said...

I really enjoy reading your blog!

a.delmundo1@hotmail.com

Ashley Swann said...

add me on! ashleywhartonswann@gmail.com

Donna Bright said...

Lindsay I love looking at your blog and being able to keep up with you and your family. Please add me to your list. I do understand about you wanting to keep it private. I have been thinking about starting a blog to show off all of my precious grandchildren.
donnafbright@hotmail.com

Shelley said...

Add me :) shelleysuttles@gmail.com

Natalie and Jonathan said...

Hey girl! I love seeing your sweet little boy and keeping up with how you are doing!

tigerfaith03@yahoo.com

Natalie

Anonymous said...

julie@ponderlawfirm.com you are soo funny blogstalkers :)

Lauren said...

Love looking at your pics!
Clemsn03@aol.com
Lauren

Julie Mizell said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! Keep me on your list now that I know! julie.mizell@hotmail.com