Jackson was baptized this past Sunday at the church Kevin grew up at in Charlotte. Since Kevin and I are still trying to find the right fit for us here in Lake Wylie, we decided the next best thing would be to do it there. Jackson decided to be on his best behavior and not only survived the entire baptism, he made it through the entire service without fussing! Plus, his nap was cut short and he still did not cry...we are so proud of him! Here are a few pictures of the event:
Jackson wearing his baptism outfit


Our Little Family

After the baptism, Kevin's parents hosted a baptism luncheon at their house. Everything was beautiful and we appreciate all their hard work! Here are some pictures in their gorgeous backyard!


Jackson was very intrigued with their waterfall!
5 comments:
Hey girl! I can't believe how Jackson is getting! He is beautiful & y'all all look precious:)
Do hope we can see you all in person soon. Are you planning to go to the reunion in July??
Yay for Jackson, his little outfit is adorable! Did you call me the other day?? I had a message, and I think it was you...but it kept cutting out. I'll give you a call this weekend, we need to chat!
Heather, Yes I did call you and please call me back because I want to hear everything going on with you! And Ashley, yes, we are definitely going to the reunion, are yall? And are yall going Heather?
What an adorable family you have! You look great and Jackson is just so dang cute! He looks a lot like your side of the family.
cute, cute, cute!! congratulations!!
Post a Comment