Although Jackson did not understand anything about Easter this year, we still had a great time with some good friends! We went to church and out to lunch with some new friends of ours that are building a house in our neighborhood. Their daughter Camille is only 2 weeks younger than Jackson. We can't wait for them to move in and for the babies to grow up together! Unfortunately we were unable to get pictures of the babies together. Naps are essential and the last thing we would ever do is wake them up!
Jackson with his Easter basket!

Silly boy eating his stuffed animal from Nana!

Happy Boy!

NO Smiles for the Easter Bunny!
3 comments:
Lindz, are you taking all these pictures?? They are looking great!! I might have to hire you once Baby Rollings gets here =) Jackson is so adorable, I love his little smile! Glad you guys had a good Easter, how exciting about your new neighbors?!!
Yes, I am taking these pics! Thanks for the compliment Heather. I got a new camera for Christmas and Stephanie Pulliam gave me a little tutoring session on it! :)
great pics!!! can't wait to get together soon!
Post a Comment