It's Official...our little stinker likes to eat! We went to the doctor yesterday and he's already a whopping 11 pounds, 8 ounces. He's also 23 inches long and growing like a weed. Everything looks great and he's just adjusting so well. Since he's been a pretty good sleeper from the beginning (yes, I know we are fortunate), he has been going 6,7, even up to 8 hours straight a night now! Pray that he keeps that up!
Oh and GO TIGERS!
2 comments:
He's so adorable! I am starting to see more of you in his little face, so sweet! Congrats on the sleep, that is wonderful!
What a little cutie! That is SO nice that he is such a good sleeper... you are making several moms jealous out there... me included. :) I pray this next one is an easier baby and one who likes to sleep!! :)
Post a Comment