Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is Kevin and my 3rd anniversary! I can't believe how quickly 3 years has come and gone and things change so much in the course of time. I am the most fortunate women in the whole world for having the most fabulous husband and father I could ever ask for. Thank you Kevin for being the man you are and making me the luckiest girl in the world! I love you with all of my heart! Below are some pictures of our special day.






Yes, I am singing!


Yes, Kevin is singing too!


And you can't forget the honeymoon!! We LOVE St. Lucia!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were such a beautiful bride! LOVE your dress! Greg & I just went to St. Lucia last year and loved it!

Chap and Heather said...

Happy anniversary!! Yes, Chap and I did St. Lucia for our honeymoon also and fell in love with the place! We can't WAIT to get back!!

I don't remember you singing Lindsay?? =)

Anne said...

Hope y'all had a fantastic anniversary!