OK, so it seems as though Jackson is being very stubborn! I went to the doc today and of course, I have still not dilated at all. My cervix is thinning, but 0 dilation. Therefore, I'm heading back next Tuesday (Nov.4th) to have another ultrasound to see how big he is and to also go for my 40th week checkup. My doc said if I was dilated at all he would go ahead and break my water...fingers crossed, but I'm not expecting that at all! If not, we will either schedule an induction or C-section for the following week. It will all depend on his big he is and if I will be dilating at all the week after I'm due. If still not dilated, I will most likely have to have a C-section, but we won't know until then. He said that he will not let me go over 7 days, but I can't even imagine going that far! Hopefully that will not happen though. He said he expects him to be around the 7 1/2 to upper 7 pound range. Please pray this baby won't be TOO late!
And here is a picture of me at 39 weeks...hopefully I won't have to put up too many more!



No comments:
Post a Comment