I can't even describe the much needed vacation we just got back from. It was indeed....PARADISE! However, being away from the kids for 10 days was definitely hard but again, much needed! We swam with manatees, sharks, sea turtles, and lots of beautiful fish. We free dove for conch, lobster, and even went to a private island where our Belizian friends cooked everything we caught...SO yummy! We spent a day at the Jungle Spa and got pampered beyond belief! Life is good! Enjoy a few of my favorite pictures. There is just too many to post!
Our gorgeous home for the week!

Who could resist that view every morning?!!


And please don't forget to check out my NEW blog...
Lindsay Thalinger Photography... 3 more photoshoots in the next few weeks!
1 comment:
So glad you had such a wonderful time! Hopefully you're fully rested now :) Not sure how you managed to be away from your babies for so long--I've decided that I just can't do it so we're taking S and a nanny with us to Italy. I'm pathetic, I know :)
Post a Comment