Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Passion is becoming Real!

Hey everyone! WOW, it's been a long time. I've been super busy being a mommy of 2 and I couldn't love my job more! I've been very busy learning and learning about photography and I've never loved a hobby so much in my life! I could spend all day taking pictures and editing. Therefore, I have decided to extend my hobby and make it more of a "business" and help others make their memories into realities as well! I have put together a little blog to get it started as well as to showcase some things I've been working on, and I hope you all would take a look at it! I'm really excited about this new venture. Plus, I'm getting a hefty and dandy new lens in a couple of months and can't wait to try it out!

http://lindsaythalingerphotography.blogspot.com/

Also, Addyson is turning 6 months next week (I can't believe it!) so I will be doing some stats and posting more pics soon! Life is hectic but FUN. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Chap and Heather said...

Yay!!! Love love love it!!