Monday, February 8, 2010

Addyson's Nursery

After a long 3 1/2 months of waiting on Jackson's new furniture to come in, we finally got it last week! Needless to say, I had everything I needed for the Addy's nursery and couldn't wait to get started! Plus, we had a new big boy room to decorate for Jackson as well. My poor hubby worked Friday night and all day Saturday just so we could finally have the two rooms done. And his first impression of the nursery..."Wow, it's REALLY girly! AND...what did you expect?! Here are some pics of the kids "new" rooms!






1 Day of Clothes Shopping...Let the fun begin!


Can you ever have enough bows?!


BIG Boy's new room!





5 comments:

Julie said...

Lindsay I love it! Both rooms are adorable! You have such a wonderful gift of design. I know you are getting excited about Miss Addyson's arrival. She will be here very very soon :)

The Batts said...

love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Love pink & green together... that was the color of my girls nursery and still is the color in their "big girl room." And to answer your question... no, you can never have enough hairbows!! :)

Anne said...

Everything looks precious! And I love Jackson's madras accents - so cute. Great job!

Kelley C said...

Hey Lindsay! I just now found your blog- not sure why it took me so long. Congrats on your son and nwo your daughter! Very exciting! Her room is awesome- can you come finish my nursery? I hope everything goes well with delivery. Take care!