This blog is a tribute to the 94 years of my grandfather "Papa's" life he lived. He passed away on Saturday night and will be remembered always. He was one of the most amazing people I have ever met and will ever meet. He is a genuine family man and loved his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren more than anything in the world. The love him and his wife had was untouchable. This Friday, they would be celebrating 72 years of marriage. Today, not only do I celebrate my birthday, I celebrate his life and the lives he touched along the way. He will be remembered always. Papa, I will miss you you so much. I am so happy you were able to meet my son and your great grandchild Jackson. Your memories will live on and he will grow up knowing how blessed he is to be part of this family...the family you created. I LOVE YOU!


2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather but it sounds like he had a life filled with joy.
Happy Birthday to you! I actually remembered that this weekend.
Oh Lindsay, I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. What an amazing life it sounds like he had though, very inspiring! Your sweet post made me tear up and miss my grandfather so much!
Happy happy birthday!! I hope we can get together soon to celebrate!
Post a Comment