Friday, April 24, 2009

Talk About Big Boy!!!

My little monkey is learning how to sit up!!! He can hold himself up for a few minutes without toppling over. We are so proud of him! Of course, he has to use his arms to hold him up for now but one step closer!!!



3 comments:

The Batts said...

so cute!!! can't wait to get together on monday!

The Howell's said...

Hey! Great to hear from you on my blog. Jackson is so cute, and it's great that you and Beans have reconnected. Both Robert and my parents live in Charlotte, so we are back to visit a lot. We'll have to meet up some time!

Emily Howell

Chap and Heather said...

Ahhhh...I LOVE Jackson on the little boogie board, how cute?? Alright, I'm calling you either tonight or tomorrow...I have been having some major headaches and I promise I'm not fun to talk to till they go away!! =) love you!