We just got back from Jackson's first trip to the beach! My in-laws have a condo at Kiawah Island and we all went for a few nights to get away and relax which was very nice! While we were there, I met up with my cousin Reagan and her daughter Logan. Logan is exactly 4 weeks older than Jackson and it was great getting them together again. Here is a picture of the two of them on their outing!

Jackson's first trip to the ocean. He loved his boogey board, although it was a little chilly! Talk about sand on his hands and in his mouth, mommy had lots of cleaning up to do but it was worth it!



Exhausted after a LONG day!
4 comments:
Oh, he is just getting cuter and cuter by the minute! I love the sunglasses picture!! We have to get together again soon, miss you!
hey...it looks like jackson is standing in one of the pics!!! he isn't right?
NO, Jackson is not standing yet, ha! I actually got him at the perfect moment. My father-in-law was right there to catch him, lol!
What a cutie! Love the pic of him in the sunglasses... love those chubby legs. :) I was pretty impressed when I saw that he was standing too. :)
Post a Comment