Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jackson's First Christmas

I apologize for not posting in so long, but things have been so hectic in the Thalinger household it seems like. Jackson's grandparents on both sides came to visit for Jackson's first Christmas. Our new tradition has officially begun by celebrating Christmas at our house from now on, we could not be happier! We had some good friends and their kids come over right before Christmas.

Here is Jackson with his best friend Hudson and girlfriend Callie.


The week before Christmas, my parents had our entire family to Greenville to celebrate. Here is Jackson with his new cousin Logan. They are exactly 4 weeks apart. They had a blast together!


Here is my Uncle Bill dressed up as Santa with Jackson, he was hilarious!


Jackson after a long Christmas day, he was exhausted!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! Love that last picture of Jackson. Glad y'all had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year!

Chap and Heather said...

Awww...sweet Jackson!! I love the pictures, he is so popular already =) I'm glad you all had a great Christmas!

We'll have to get together again as soon as the New Year calms down a bit, I can't wait to see your sweet baby again!