Thursday, July 24, 2008

15 weeks to go...whoo hoo!

OK...So we only have 15 weeks to go, I can't believe it! Time really does fly. I didn't think so the first three months, but things are really picking up now. We have done a lot more to the nursery and I'll post more pics of that later. I'm actually feeling pretty good despite the hot weather. I've had days where I'm just plain exhausted, but I think that has a lot to do with the heat as well. I'll keep everyone posted as the anticipation progresses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! You only have 15 weeks left?? You look GREAT!! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery...I bet it is just adorable!

Chap and Heather said...

Hey Lindsay!!!

I am so excited to see you!! I can't believe you are only 15 weeks away...it feels like we just met for dinner a month ago. We need to do dinner again soon!! What are you doing the week of the 4th - 9th?? I'd love to come see you...and the nursery =) Can't wait to meet Jackson, you are going to be such a great mommy!!